Eight properties in Jacksonville sell to Canadian firm for $53 million
A Canadian real estate firm has paid for than $50 million for eight Jacksonville properties. Ivanhoe Cambridge, a global firm with headquarters in Montreal, announced last week that it had purchased a portfolio of more than 150 industrial properties in 18 markets from TPG Real Estate.
Terms were not disclosed, but deeds filed Friday in Duval County show that nine of the properties are in Duval County, selling for a total of $53,640,000. The properties — seven warehouse/distribution centers and one office building – and prices:
• $9,720,000 for 1420 S. Vantage Way
• $7,830,000 for 13920 Alvarez Road
• $7,180,000 for 1460 Vantage Way
• $6,770,000 for 13291 Vantage Way
• $6,190,000 for 1350 Tradeport Drive
• $5,850,000 for 1371 Tradeport Way
• $5,390,000 for 13910 Alvarez Way
• $4,710,000 for 13340 International Parkway.
TPG Real Estate paid $37,150,000 for the properties in 2015 under its Evergreen Industrial Properties subsidiary. Ivanhoe Cambridge bought Evergreen.