If you are injured on a cruise ship, you need professional legal help. An accident claim on a cruise ship is not as straightforward as other accident claims.
Maritime laws are complex. An accident or incident on a foreign-flagged ship in international waters or in ports can trigger a lot of legal issues over jurisdiction, negligence, filing requirements, etc. Let us help you navigate through these laws. We have the legal knowledge needed to protect you and your rights.
NOTIFY THE CRUISE LINE
If you are injured on a cruise ship, it is important to do these things right away:
- You must file your cruise ship injury claim immediately
- Report the injury to a security officer or other personnel on the ship
- Be sure to ask for a copy of the accident report because if you don’t get it right then and there, they will not give you a copy
- Seek medical attention at the ship’s infirmary and once the ship docks, get additional medical care if needed
- Document! Document! Document! And, preserve any and all evidence immediately
- Take detailed photos of the accident scene and your injuries
- Collect the names and contact information of any witnesses
- Call us right away!